Managed Support Services & Disaster Recovery
Aristeia Group is one of the most reputable names in this market sector. The Group supports client interests across a broad range of industries and provides key logistical insight when companies have need to enter complex and hostile environments. Before investing in any new business activity in unfamiliar areas, regions or countries, it is natural to worry if the decisions you are making are based upon the correct information.
We will provide you with accurate, up-to-date information about any region of the world assessing several aspects of your target area, thereby giving a clear overall picture as to whether or not your investment, staff and your clientele are in safe hands. We also have legal experts who will evaluate the financial, operational and contractual aspects of any project to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Aristeia services provide:
- Practical advice and recommendations to ensure that clients achieve the best, safest and most reputable aircraft for their chosen tasks at the very best price.
- Disaster recovery and life support logistics, including communications, safety, security, documentation and assessments.
- Aristeia also pre-deploy specialists whose work is paramount in providing critical detailed knowledge of the workings and idiosyncrasies of in-country supply routes.
Additionally, our Property Asset Identification (PAI) Department will interface with the right people and conduct due diligence for the employment of local personnel and the possible leasing of asset infrastructure including; corporate offices, secure villa complexes and if required, modern and sophisticated base camps.
We also provide expert advice and information in the fields of:
- Risk and threat management training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide.
- Management of life support requirements including communications and aviation transport for medical intervention and extraction by our experienced and professional partners in some of the most challenging regions of the world.
- We offer comprehensive advice on every aspect of security from corporate operations, commercial risk and foreign investment to counter-terrorism, close protection and support to governments facing unique challenges.